Author, Adventurer and Public Speaker
Whether it is a talk about motivation, education, or for entertainment purposes only, Malcolm likely has a subject matter that will fit the bill for the audience.
After many years of speaking at trade shows and sales events around the World, it seemed like the next logical step was to present on cruise ships or social gatherings. Since moving away from the technology industry, he has traveled extensively to places that one may describe as "off-the-beaten track". His books describe many of those experiences.
This is quite a departure from extensive travel over 20 years to business hubs and large congested cities on planet Earth.
His talks are mainly about travel, based on first hand experience, but there are others about sports, geography, and langauge.
This page describes some of the presentation subjects that are designed to enlighten and educate, with an emphasis on fact and quirkiness. After all, we all need to laugh sometime.
EXAMPLES OF PRESENTATION TOPICS
- How to self-publish a book
- Creating a success from an idea
- You’re never too old for adventure and exploration
- Providenciales – the jewel of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Explore a different World by being up close and personal with marine life, in their domain
- The best of Great Britain in just over a week
- Become bilingual – Learn English and American. Two countries separated by a common language and the Atlantic Ocean
- Sports in Great Britain – The quirky side of the most popular games and events in the land
- A candid look at the lighter side of sports in the Caribbean
- Asia’s iconic structures and some that are not
- Singapore’s incredible growth and cultural mix
- The stunning beaches of Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines
- Looking for a spiritual adventure in Asia?
- Asia’s capital cities – a very useful check list of things to see and do
- Explore the lesser known cultures in the World
- Experience the Himalayan regions of Asia – Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, and the Autonomous region of Tibet in China
- Trekking, but not just your average Sunday afternoon walk
- The World’s greatest beaches - Caribbean vs. Asia vs. Europe
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi. Heading north along the coastline
- Thailand – it’s cultural diversity makes it one of the most desirable places to visit on Earth
- Sint Maarten, Anitugua and the Leeward Islands
- St. Lucia, Barbados and the Windward Islands
- The ABC Islands of the Lesser Antilles
- Estonia and the Baltics
- St. Petersburg - the one in Russia that is
- Sports in the North
- The Nordics
... Plus lots more
© Copyright 2018 - Malcolm Teasdale. All Rights Reserved