Author, Adventurer and Public Speaker
© Copyright 2018 - Malcolm Teasdale. All Rights Reserved
PLANES, TRAINS, TAXIS AND TUK TUKs
The Grand, The Remote, The Edgy, The Risque
“The poor foreigner has been acquainted with our grasslands but for four short days. We must pity him. How hard it must be not to be born a Mongolian. To be sure, the fellow is most unfortunate. But how blessed he is to have found his way to us.”
The first two chapters explain how I got to this point of traveling extensively (The Travel Addiction) and then try to suggest that it is not too difficult to plan and get to some of these places (You are never too old for Adventure).
I do not travel for the sake of traveling, but I sincerely feel the need to venture afar for my own level of fulfillment and along the way become more educated about how the rest of the World works.
Mark Twain’s famous quote says a lot about me:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do”
This is something I want to avoid when I finally throw in the towel on travel, either because I physically cannot do it anymore or I lose the desire or will to leave my house.
If I stick to my guns, that time will be a few years away yet and if on one of my travels, I die “on the job” then so be it.
It ain’t over ‘till it’s over.
- The Travel Addiction Disease - My story
- You are Never too old for Adventure
- Village Hopping in the Cotswolds (ENGLAND)
- Snow, Ice and Abba (SWEDEN)
- Black Cats, Black Balsam and Rockabilly in Riga (LATVIA)
- When in Rome, Venice or Florence (ITALY)
- Hungry in Budapest (HUNGARY)
- St. Petersburg - A City of Greatness (RUSSIA)
- Where Tourists don't go in Asia (THAILAND)
- A Little Closer to Shangri-La (TIBET, CHINA)
- Hanging out with the Locals in the Island of the Gods (BALI, INDONESIA
- The Need for Seclusion (MONGOLIA)
- The City of Angels Revisited (PHILIPPINES)
- Bats, frog Fish and Natures' Wonders in Palawan (PHILIPPINES)
- Mother Nature's Magic Below the Surface (PALAU)
- Gringo on the Loose in Rio (BRAZIL)
- Grace Bay - The World's Best Beach (TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- You Tube Video Reference List
Available in paperback - full color and black/white, epub and kindle formats.